The SMOK Priv V8 Kit consists of a SMOK Priv V8 Mod and a SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank. Powered by a single 18650 Battery, the SMOK Priv V8 mod features a one-button activation to enable a “smart” direct output voltage-based method with a max output of 60W, in which the power output correlates to the current battery level while implementing multitudes of safety protection. To enable users to better know the running status, SMOKTECH equipped the SMOK Priv V8 with two different intelligent LED indicators, the working indicator shows the working status and the battery indicator shows the battery life. As for the SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank, it features a well-balanced dynamic range of; 3mL e-juice capacity, precision airflow control, signature hinged top-fill system, and utilizes the SMOK TFV8 Baby Turbo Engines coil structure. Each SMOK Priv V8 kit includes 2 of the 0.25ohm SMOK V8 Baby-M2 coil heads for a perfect balance of vapor and flavor. All in all, the SMOK Priv V8 Kit is a worthy collection for those who are in hunt of a dependable and portable starter kit! SMOK Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
THE SMOK Priv V8 Kit INCLUDES:
- 1 x SMOK Priv V8 Mod (no cell)
- 1 x SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank (3ml)
- 1 x SMOK V8 Baby-M2 0.25O Dual Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x SMOK V8 Baby-M2 0.25O Dual Coil
- 1 x SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
SMOK Priv V8 Kit SPECIFICATIONS:
SMOK Priv V8 Mod:
- Mod Material: Zinc alloy
- Mod Size:24.5*34*80mm
- Battery Type: Single 18650 Battery(Not Include)
- Standby Current<200uA
- Input Voltage: 3.4V-4.2V
- Charging Current:600mA-700mA
SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank:
- Tank Size: 22mm(D)x53mm(L)
- Capacity: 3ml
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Thread: 510
The products offered by smokdeals.com are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of +21 (or the legal smoking age of your state). Our products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be habit forming. Nicotine can be found in E-Liquids and can be dangerous to your health. Due to personal preferences, tastes, and safety issues we are unable to offer returns, refunds or exchanges for E-Liquid products. All E-Liquid purchases are final.
E-liquids should be stored out of reach from children and pets. E-Liquids are not a safer alternative to cigarettes, are not FDA approved and are not designed for use by persons under legal smoking age. E-Liquids may contain 0.0%, 0.3% or 0.6% Nicotine which can be poisonous or even lethal if inhaled or consumed in large amounts.
If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects with Nicotine or E-Liquids, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Possible side effects and health issues include, but are not limited to: lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart disease, stroke and diabetes. All products containing Nicotine may be poisonous if orally ingested or if it makes contact with your skin. Do not use Nicotine or E-Liquids if you have any underlying medical condition which may be intensified by the products sold. The ingredients in E-liquids may contain small amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, sweeteners or flavorings. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients in E-liquids, such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or Nicotine.
Choosing flavors of e-Liquid should be based on your personal liking. The descriptive flavors of e-Liquids are subjective due to the difference in taste buds among e-cigarette users. For the best quality and taste of your e-Liquid, shake well before each use. Please do not drink e-Liquids. If such incident occurs, contact your local Poison Control Center.
Battery Safety Warning:
Do not use batteries if the wrapper or insulator appears to be damaged or the is any other suspected damage. Replace batteries regularly.
- Do not use batteries with products that operate at a higher electrical current.
- Do not keep or place batteries in pockets, purses, or any containers that may allow the batteries to contact metal, or create short-circuit conditions. When not is us ALWAYS keep batteries in designated silicone sleeves.
- Lithium batteries may explode or catch fire if mishandled, improperly stored, improperly transported, improperly charged, polarity is reversed or different brand batteries, voltages, or sizes are mixed.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, crush, cut, incinerate, short-circuit, or expose batteries to any fire, water, or extreme heat or cold. Do not store or keep batteries in a car.
- Follow all manufacturer instructions. If you are unsure of battery usage, charging or safety do not use.
- Only charge batteries and devices on designated battery chargers pursuant to manufacturer instructions.
- Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
- SMOK DEALS, its parent company, employees, officers, directors, agents, and employees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by misusing or mishandling the battery. Customer waives all rights to seek damages for property or bodily injury caused by any battery, charger or device. The failure to follow these warnings may result in serious bodily injury. Customer assumes all risks associated with the batteries
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Isoprene, Formaldehyde, Diethylene Glycol, Toluene, Acetaldehyde, Cadmium, Lead, Nickel and N-Nirosonornicotine, which are listed in California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. The Proposition is designed to protect California citizens and the States drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.