- Do not use batteries if the wrapper or insulator appears to be damaged or the is any other suspected damage. Replace batteries regularly.
- Do not use batteries with products that operate at a higher electrical current.
- Do not keep or place batteries in pockets, purses, or any containers that may allow the batteries to contact metal, or create short-circuit conditions. When not is us ALWAYS keep batteries in designated silicone sleeves.
- Lithium batteries may explode or catch fire if mishandled, improperly stored, improperly transported, improperly charged, polarity is reversed or different brand batteries, voltages, or sizes are mixed.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, crush, cut, incinerate, short-circuit, or expose batteries to any fire, water, or extreme heat or cold. Do not store or keep batteries in a car.
- Follow all manufacturer instructions. If you are unsure of battery usage, charging or safety do not use.
- Only charge batteries and devices on designated battery chargers pursuant to manufacturer instructions.
- SMOK DEALS, its parent company, employees, officers, directors, agents, and employees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by misusing or mishandling the battery. Customer waives all rights to seek damages for property or bodily injury caused by any battery, charger or device. The failure to follow these warnings may result in serious bodily injury. Customer assumes all risks associated with the batteries